Rules for applying for the Youth in Lodz programme patronage
1. Youth in Łódź programme patronage covers projects related to actions carried out under the programme, especially dedicated to students in Łódź, youth from upper secondary schools and graduates of upper secondary and higher education.
2. Youth in Łódź programme patronage is honorable, emphasizing special character of undertaking and doesn’t mean a declaration of financial or organizational support.
3. In the case of cyclical projects, patronage is granted for one edition at a time.
4. The decision to grant patronage is always sent in writing by e-mail or by post.
5. If patronage is granted, information about the event will be posted on the website www.mlodziwlodzi.pl and sent in a weekly newsletter to registered subscribers. The organizers will also be provided with the logotype of the Youth in Łódź programme to place on promotional and information materials about a given event (leaflets, posters, website, social media, etc.).
The procedure for granting patronage
6. Granting the patronage of the Youth in Łódź programme is considered only at the written request of the project organizer.
7. The request for patronage should include:
• completed application for the patronage of the Youth in Łódź programme
• program/regulations/description of the organized event.
8. The organizer should send an application for the patronage of the Youth in Łódź programme to the following e-mail adress: email@example.com at least 2 weeks before planned event.
Application could be submitted also in paper to:
9. The Organiser who obtained the patronage of the Youth in Łódź programme may recieve small information and promotional materials, such as leaflets, brochures, folders.
NOTE: The Youth in Łódź programme doesn’t provide financial support. Events organizers in the field of Łódź promotion as a scientific and academic center, cooperation of universities with foreign countries, initiatives popularizing knowledge about the region and cultural heritage of Łódź as well as activities undertaken for cooperation and development of education in Łódź may apply for funding from the City of Łódź as part of annually announced competitions. More information HERE