We’re looking for an Assistant Capital&Risk Analyst to support Regulatory Reporting department in efforts to deliver financial reporting for regulators. This is an opportunity for you to gain practical knowledge in financial control area in international business environment.
We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. So, bring your ideas, skills and willingness to work in the international team. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
You will join a team where we will learn the financial and tax reporting to our management team or public and financial supervisors. This is an opportunity for you to experience a fast-paced and dynamic field of international finance industry, as well as the opportunity to work with passionate and collaborative colleagues at Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting the team with Finance&Tax reporting tasks, i.e. running reports from different systems and preparing templates
- Checking correctness of different data reports
- Participating in new initiatives to drive process improvements
- Supporting the team on regular basis in ad-hoc tasks
- Improving analytical skills
The role is based in Lodz. Welcome to a professional team to build your career with us.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- commitment and high motivation to work,
- good organisational skill and eye for details
- act as a team player
- knowledge of P&L and Balance Sheet, accounting entries
- ability to link various data sources to reach conclusion
- knowledge of programming languages (SQL, Python) will be an asset
Your experience and background:
- graduated or being Student of all faculties with interest in Finance&Tax
- professional English skills (spoken and written at least B2 level),
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What we offer:
- possibility to increase your knowledge and skills
- flexible working hours between 7:30 – 18:00
- civil law contract for 3-month period
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 21 June 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.