Service Desk Junior Specialist with German
- Support for our internal users within operations, accessibility and usability of IT systems (software and hardware),
- Dealing with phone/email/web requests from IT infrastructure users within the whole company (ca. 20.000 people from 40 different countries),
- Independent work and participation in resolving reported problems and issues,
- Helping internal employees with utilization of IT tools with the wide scope of advancement.
- Fluent German (min.C1); Good English (min.B1),
- Competent with MS Windows and MS Office package,
- Ability to work as a team member,
- High communication skills,
- Experience in the Support Center environment as an asset.
- Daily contact with international environment using all possessed competences, particularly practicing foreign languages, building and development of IT skills, daily work in a global team (across the continents),
- Attractive salary and benefit package (medical care, group life insurance, Benefit card, additional internal perks also),
- Full start training (6 weeks) with additional buildup of IT competences focusing on strengthening the soft skills as well as technical ones connected with external certification,
- Teamwork in the matured organization with high developed qualifications and with good atmosphere, where the common goals are set to be achieved