Do you want to help companies automate their routine tasks and free people’s time and energy for more meaningful tasks? Are you interested in joining a growth company, developing yourself, and learning more about the newest technologies in the field of Intelligent Automation? Then we suggest you continue reading!
Let’s start with introductions.
Digital Workforce is a rapidly growing globally operating Intelligent Automation (IA) service company. Our mission is to improve knowledge work and business productivity by leaving dull routines to digital workers and freeing up humans to more creative and meaningful tasks. Overall, we are now a team of 240 industry-leading experts situated across Central and Northern Europe, the UK, and the US!
Because we operate in the booming IA industry and engage in continuous product development, we work in a fast-paced environment and value all team members’ proactive involvement. At the core of everything we do is a learning mindset, which reflects our will to continually grow both as a company and on an individual level.
And now a bit more about the position we are currently hoping to fill at our office in Lodz, Poland as
As RPA Developer you will join our team of Professional Services and help our clients in process automation. This means you will be in close interaction with clients and help the business to identify the processes suitable for automation and describing their business processes with the precision that is required for automation and for training the robot resources. You will also work with building the robot, configuring and modelling automation scripts utilising Blue Prism and UiPath technology.
What we look for:
- Mindset for automate
- Deep-diving troubleshooting mindset
- Treating problems as challenges, not obstacles
- Logic thinking with previous experience in advanced VBA or programming
- Experience with RPA would be an asset
- Experience with direct interactions with external customers
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Very good spoken and written English
- Good spoken and written German, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish would be an asset.
What we provide:
- Super interesting working environment with lot of exciting opportunities and room to develop
- Great, fun team who are true professionals in what they do
- Growth company committed to learning and involving all team members
- International company, ability to work with multicultural teams.
To apply please go to https://careers.digitalworkforce.eu/jobs/795606-rpa-developer or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org