Our Global Supplier Quality team is currently looking for an intern to support day-to-day operational work. In this position, you will cooperate with our administrators to secure tasks related to our raw materials and suppliers – that is checking certifications, responding to inquiries, managing documentation and solving tasks in our systems. In addition, you will have the chance to join an international and energetic team and gain knowledge about SAP and Sales Force software which is a desirable skill in many companies.
- Supporting our administrators and analysts in daily operations
- Managing certification – analyzing, verifying and improving certifications related to raw materials and packaging
- Reporting supplier and packaging information in the Quality Documentation System
- Communicating with stakeholders to resolve ongoing issues
- Fluent English
- Attention to details
- Good organizational skills
- Proactive and open-minded attitude
- Ability to work at least 20h/week
- Great working atmosphere!
- Paid internship
- Employment based on a mandate contract
- Flexible working hours
- Delicious chocolate in the office :)
Join Barry Callebaut!
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with „Internship GSQ” in the title of the message.