Who can use it?
The initiative is addressed to:
All of students and graduates of Łódź universities who want to gain professional experience in the best Łódź companies.
The Employers from Łódź and the region who are looking for the best apprentices and trainees. On the website, employers publish an announcement on apprenticeship and internship.
Using the website’s services is completely free of charge for candidates and employers as well.
The website allows Students / Graduates to:
1) Account registration – a candidate can set up his / her profile with basic personal data and information about the university, field of study and year of study, skills and professional experience and quick application for selected offers.
2) Searching for apprenticeship and internship offers as well as browsing employer`s profiles – thanks to the search engine.
3) Notifications about offers. The candidate can choose service of being notified about current offers of apprenticeship and traineeships that relate to his preferred areas or companies Notifications are sent electronically to the candidate e-mail address.
The website allows Employers to:
1) Publication and management of own profile – thanks to this service the employer has the opportunity to present his company, basic contact details, the scope of activity, company’s achievements
2) Posting and managing traineeship and apprenticeship offers
3) Reaching the best candidates for apprenticeships and internships from among the candidates registered on the website who applied for a given offer.