TomTom w Łodzi zajmuje się tworzeniem i opracowywaniem map wykorzystywanych w naszych nawigacjach. Każdego dnia miliony ludzi na całym świecie podróżują i podejmują decyzje korzystając z rozwiązań TomTom.
Obecnie prowadzimy rekrutację na stanowisko:.
Miejsce pracy: Łódź
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can.
As a Digital Cartographer in Traffic and Travel Information Team you are responsible for making our Traffic and Travel data the most accurate and timely as possible. We are looking for motivated candidates to join our Team. It is a great opportunity for people who are at the beginning of their professional career.
Sound good so far?
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Gain a high level of knowledge about our products and services to understand the customer experience.
- Maintain and improve the quality of our traffic and travel information databases focusing on speed cameras.
- Proactive searching for new information. Analyse and interpret external and internal source material.
- Validate customer feedback involving speed cameras and other relevant traffic and travel information.
- Responsibility for the database and qualified knowledge of designated regions worldwide. Report directly to Management accurately to the results of performed work and investigations.
- Resolve business-to-business and customer care escalations. Communicate to relevant stakeholders in a professional manner.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor degree – bachelor degree in Spatial Management, Geography, Geodesy or related field is an advantage.
- Technical affinity. MS Excel skills. Data-base management experience.
- Fluent in English-daily communication. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Ability to work autonomously in assigned tasks and also being a good team player.
- Supporting other Team members, taking advice and feedback from others.
- Focusing on high accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Decision making and problem-solving skills. Ability to take initiative.
- Passion for results. Internal drive and engagement to constantly improve performance.
What you can expect
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion-euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Let’s not forget the good stuff: flexible benefits (including multisport card), private medical care, 50% product discount and bonus scheme.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Please apply through www.tomtom.com/careers.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Źródło: Informacje firmy TomTom