Job ID: 2083
We are now looking for a Service Operations Officer to join our team within Investment Product Services and take on the challenge of serving the Nordic customers by enhancing our product offerings on the Investment side.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Investment Product Services team. We add value by executing and improving operational processes within selected investment products, with the ambition to continuously deliver ever better experiences for our customers. As the Service Operations Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in supporting both our customers but also internal stakeholders within IT, Investment Center, and Nordea Funds, to name a few.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring that processes related to funds and investment product are executed on time, effectively fulfils daily tasks and provides services.
- Collaboration with international stakeholders to resolve complex issues.
- Actively contributes to the development and improvement of processes and investment products.
- Detects errors, identifies discrepancies, problems, etc. in order to timely take the expected actions in order to minimize operational risk for the benefit of customers and partners.
You’ll join a team where an analytical and risk aware mindset is key and where new problems pop up and are being solved on daily basis. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have great communication skills in English, verbally and written.
- Have an analytical mindset, likes to investigate and can connect dots to create a bigger picture.
- Like to take responsibility to learn new things, not waiting for tasks to be assigned to you.
- A strong Team player with a flexible and open mind-set.
- Feel comfortable in dynamic and changing environment.
Your experience and background:
- Finance-related university degree or equivalent professional experience.
- An interest in investment products.
- Excel and macro knowledge will be an asset.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 24/12/2022.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf