Obecnie poszukujemy osób na stanowisko:
Internship in Finance and Accounting Department
For 3 months paid internship
Finance and Accounting Department is responsible for running books for polish branch of Nordea. Our main responsibilities: Accounts payables and receivables, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Travel & Expenses, Statutory and Group reporting, Tax and Controlling.
The position we offer
- possibility to gain professional business experience in international team and 3 months paid Internship,
- broad training plan (including: Excel, SAP, Exact),
- great atmosphere,
- possibility for further cooperation for best candidates.
The qualifications you need
If you are a person who:
- wants to develop in an international organisation,
- each challenge approaches with commitment,
- enjoy working both independently and within the team,
- and has analytical skills,
- you are a student of 4th or 5th year on Accounting studies or alike,
- have a communicative level of English,
- you are fluent in Microsoft Office,
- and would like to entail your future with Accounting area.
Join our crew!
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
To apply fill in the application form:
Źródło: Informacje firmy Nordea