Job ID: 15049
Would you like to join KYC Services? We are now looking for a Junior/Process Officer with Danish language to support our department in efforts to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion. This is an opportunity for you to gain knowledge in financial crime area in the modern compliance unit.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the KYC Services FATCA/CRS PL SE team. We add value by creating group-wide solutions to fight financial crime. Our aim is to ensure a robust, high-quality financial crime risk management across Nordea where we support business in identifying, assessing, mitigating and monitoring financial crime risks. We are passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing our best. As the Junior/Process Officer with Danish language, you’ll play a valuable role in providing great services to our customers covering FATCA/CRS requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contacting customers, branches and responsible managers regarding customers` data.
- Working on the basis of international legislations and tax laws.
- Meeting assigned service deliveries according to customers’ needs.
- Contributing to improvement of quality and efficiency of assigned tasks.
What we offer you:
- We offer stable employment in a multinational environment.
- Flexible working hybrid model.
- Beside the job-related training & learning, many internal and external trainings.
- Other benefits: Health insurance, Medical packages, Sport card, team events and holiday celebrations.
- Want to take a true charge of your own career? This is possible with us as we offer personalized career paths and Leaders who can guide you in your development.
- Keen on running? Interested in wellbeing? Or how about volunteering? This is just a sneak peek of our inside communities but we’re sure you’ll find the one!
- Our Nordic roots oblige us to foster to work-life balance approach. If you heard about Scandinavian work culture – trust us, it really works in Nordea!
You’ll join a KYC Services FATCA/CRS PL SE&DK Team where we are responsible for gathering and validating tax information about Nordea customers under FATCA/CRS law. Moreover, you will support your colleagues with your Danish language skills on a daily basis. The role is based in Łódź; Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warszawa.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have very good communication skills.
- Are able to manage multiple tasks, working pro-actively and independently.
- Are well-organised.
- Have analytical mindset.
- Are a fast learner.
Your experience and background:
- Danish native or at least C1 level.
- English on a communicative level (at least B2 level).
- Experience in customer contact.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Experience working in an International environment.
- Interest in working within financial industry.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 24/05/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: privacy-policy.2021.pdf (nordea.com)
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.