Job ID: 20648
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 10 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organization to ensure people can trust Nordea.
Interested in coming on the journey with us?
About this opportunity
Welcome to the KYC Academy Poland Team 2 team. We add value by creating group-wide solutions to fight financial crime. Our aim is to ensure a robust, high-quality financial crime risk management across Nordea where we support business in identifying, assessing, mitigating and monitoring financial crime issues and risks. As the Junior AML & Sanctions Processing Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in a valuable role in supporting our daily activities in KYC risk management to make sure that as a Nordea we are delivering best quality of services, both towards our customers and our regulators
What you’ll be doing:
- Analysing and assessing risk factors of Nordea’s customers
- Working on the basis of international legislations and tax laws
- Meeting assigned service deliveries according to customers’ needs
- Contributing to improvement of quality and efficiency of assigned tasks
You’ll join a dynamic work environment and a team of business oriented people that care for each other and the customers. The role is based in Łódź; Warszawa.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a bright mind open for new challenges
- Have a customer focused approach
- Work as a team player
- Can make independent decisions based on Nordea Values
- Have an ability to adapt and learn new procedures
Your experience and background:
- English on communicative level (at least B2)
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Graduate of a secondary school or university
- Analytical mindset
What we offer you:
- We offer stable employment in a multinational environment
- Flexible working hybrid model
- Beside the job-related training & learning, many internal and external trainings including possibility to join ICA Certification
- Other benefits: Health insurance, Medical packages, Sport card, team events and holiday celebrations
- Want to take a true charge of your own career? This is possible with us as we offer personalized career paths and Leaders who can guide you in your development
- Keen on running? Interested in wellbeing? Or how about volunteering? This is just a sneak peek of our inside communities but we’re sure you’ll find the one!
- Our Nordic roots oblige us to foster to work-life balance approach. If you heard about Scandinavian work culture – trust us, it really works in Nordea!
We offer you an inspiring and international working environment with dedicated, driven and professional colleagues. You will have a great opportunity not only to develop your professional skills, but also advance in your career.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 09/12/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: nordea.com/en/doc/nordea-privacy-policy-for-applicants.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.