Job ID: 17268
Would you like to be a part of an international team that provides a great value to Scandinavian Customers within the Bank Sector? We are now looking for a (Junior) Process Officer with Swedish language skills to join our great and energetic crew!
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Offboarding & Estates SE/NO team. We add value by performing operational procedures connected with various requests sent from our customers in Norway and Sweden.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing invoice payments and pay-out slips
- Supporting Estate and Balance Statement related customer requests
- Closing or blocking credit cards and pay-outs to customers
- Broadening your knowledge of banking services
- Creating, developing and updating process documentation
- Working with internal applications and procedures to meet customers ever-changing needs, as well as working with methodologies that help improve our way of working, to be more effective and productive in our tasks
- Collaborating across borders with colleagues in Scandinavian countries
- Developing yourself by learning different tasks connected with the daily banking services
- Helping continuously improve process routines with new ideas and inputs
You’ll join a team working in an English and Scandinavian speaking environment, focused on personal development and team work. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have ability to make independent decisions (willing to think outside the box)
- Have analytical mindset and are able to pay attention to details
- Are able to handle stressful situations and goal-oriented
Your experience and background:
- Swedish on a strong communicative level (min. B2 level)
- English on a communicative level (min. B2 level)
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- University degree and previous international experience (not a requirement but seen as a benefit)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 11/06/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: nordea.com/en/doc/nordea-privacy-policy-for-applicants.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.