Job ID: 5305
Would you like to join KYC Services? We are now looking for a Junior/Process Officer with Swedish language to support our department in efforts to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion. This is an opportunity for you to gain knowledge in financial crime area in the modern compliance unit.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the KYC Services FATCA/CRS PL SE team. We add value by creating group-wide solutions to fight financial crime. Our aim is to ensure a robust, high-quality financial crime risk management across Nordea where we support business in identifying, assessing, mitigating and monitoring financial crime risks. We are passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing our best. As Junior/Process Officer with Swedish language you’ll play a valuable role in providing great services to our customers covering FATCA/CRS requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contacting customers, branches and responsible managers regarding customers` data
- Working on the basis of international legislations and tax laws
- Meeting assigned service deliveries according to customers’ needs
- Contributing to improvement of quality and efficiency of assigned tasks
You’ll join a KYC Services FATCA/CRS PL SE where we are responsible for gathering and validating tax information about Nordea customers under FATCA/CRS law. Moreover, you will support your colleagues with your Swedish language skills on a daily basis. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- have very good communication skills
- are able to manage multiple tasks, working pro-actively and independently
- are well-organised
- have analytical mindset
- are a fast learner
Your experience and background:
- Swedish native or at least C1 level
- English on a communicative level (at least B2 level)
- Experience in customer contact
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Experience in working in an International environment
- Interest in working within financial industry
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30/10/2022.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.