Job ID: 19917
Would you like to start adventure in Business Banking sector serving the largest corporate & private customers? Here comes the great opportunity to join our Nordea Finance team!
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Nordea Finance is a separate legal entity within Nordea group. It provides our customers with solutions that finance their investments. Through products like leasing, hire purchase, factoring and consumer credits, Nordea Finance enables improvement of customers’ cash flow, costs saving and increase of sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Discovering your potential by handling variety of tasks at the required level of quality and within timeframe by following guidelines/work procedures
- Exploring the banking world and it’s products: leasing, factoring, collection and reconciliation tasks
- Helping continuously improve process routines with new ideas and inputs
- Actively gaining process knowledge to provide required service level
- Collaborating across boarders with colleagues in Scandinavian and Baltic countries
- Creating, developing and updating process documentation
- Gaining an experience in energetic, full of passion and unique teams
The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- Communicative in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- You are a good team player
- Ability to solve problems
- Self-driven and have a proactive mind-set, as well as change-driver competences
- Graduated university or higher education in progress
- Banking experience is not a must and would be an asset
What we offer you:
- You may decide when you want to start your day (7:00-9:00)
- Unlimited access to UDEMY world largest learning platform (over 5000 top-rated online courses)
- Attractive benefit package: life insurance (Generali), sports card, medical healthcare, PPE (Employee Pension Program), WorkSmile platform, Christmas & Easter & holidays subsidy, reimbursement for glasses
- Not only we work together, we also celebrate together! (sponsored integration meetings outside office)
- Want to speak more in English? We use it everyday as we work in international environment
- We give you unique opportunity to learn Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian, just come and take your chance
- You are a bike lover? Hate traffic jams? You can leave your bike in secured parking venue. Anyway all drivers can use parking application and leave the car next to the office entrance
- Possibility to join our prestige Mentoring Programme
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/03/2024.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: nordea.com/en/doc/nordea-privacy-policy-for-applicants.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.