Job ID: 16962
Would you like to increase your knowledge within the banking sector and collaborate with different stakeholders across Nordic countries and Poland, in a dynamically changing environment? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer to join one of Debt Collection Services cross country team in Poland.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the [[Debt Collection Services ]] team. As a collection service experts, we secure economics and valuable customer experiences as an integrated part of the value-chain. As the Junior Process Officer you’ll play a valuable role in delivering banking services according to standards and in being courageously innovative to exceed customers’ expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Updating, supervising and approving data in banking systems and applications in accordance with the procedures and regulations.
- Working with internal applications and procedures to meet customers ever-changing needs, as well as working with methodologies that help improve our way of working, to be more effective and productive in our tasks.
- Collaborating across borders with colleagues in Scandinavian countries.
- Developing yourself by learning different tasks connected with the daily banking services.
- Helping continuously improve process routines with new ideas and inputs.
You’ll join a Debt Collection team with possibility to work in flexible working hours. The role is based in Łódź – Cross Point C.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are keen on working in Cross country team, learning and developing new tasks.
- Get motivated by working in a changing environment.
Your experience and background:
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Flexible approach towards changes.
- Contribution to your own and your team development through ownership and improvement mindset.
- English on communicative level (B2).
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 08/04/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at:https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/nordea-privacy-policy-for-applicants.pdf.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.