Job ID: 18711
Join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe and collaborate with different stakeholders across Nordic countries and Poland. We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer to work in skilled international team and provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
You’ll join Household Lending Services DK Poland, where we are responsible for processes with different complexity level connected with Mortgage Lending products. We strive to continuously improve our level of services and meet customer’s needs in dynamically changing environment:
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in a dynamic team focused on customer’s needs
- Broadening knowledge of banking services
- Performing business specific processes for our Danish customers within the area of Personal, Commercial Business, Housing Banking
- Cooperating with stakeholders and retained teams situated in Denmark
- Supporting Nordea’s Household Lending Services customer service by delivering professional, business-specific services
- Getting experience in the International Bank
- Creating, developing and updating documentation & procedures
- Learning new tasks
- Working and building experience in a changing international environment
Welcome to an organisation with great atmosphere, great people and possibility to work with flexible working hours. We work from Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day. The role is based in Łódź/Tricity/Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Native/advanced with Danish language
- Graduated from secondary school or university
- English skills – at least b2 level
- Possess great communication skills
- Focus on relation building
- Have ability to solve problems
- Have good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Are ambitious and possess a strong drive to continuously develop yourself
- Willing to learn new tasks in a changing international environment
- Interest in working within financial industry
- Previous banking experience is not needed, but may be an advantage
What Nordea offers
Besides organization with great atmosphere, great people and possibility to work with flexible working hours we offer:
- WorkSmile is a benefit platform dedicated to all our employees. It offers you a possibility to choose within available budget: group insurance, private healthcare, sport card, prepaid card and many others.
- Language courses: You can participate in Danish or English language courses
- Udemy: platform where you will have access to over 3000 trainings in various topics
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30/09/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: nordea.com/en/doc/nordea-privacy-policy-for-applicants.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.