We are Signify, formerly Philips Lighting, and we light up the world!
Do you want to do an internship with the world leader in lighting? It’s a great way to kickstart your career! We’re looking for an Order to Cash Intern to join our Cash application team in Łódź. This is not an ordinary internship – your ideas will be valued! Ready for the great leap?
We’re looking for bold people who’ll challenge us. At Signify, you deepen your knowledge and deliver meaningful results. We’ll invest in you, so you can build on your strengths and develop new ones. We value the new ideas that you bring. In turn, you get to work with the best people in our industry.
What you’ll do
You’ll join our OTC Department, as a finance intern in the Cash application team in Łódź. You’ll be part of the teams responsibilities in Cash Clarification, so willingness to learn and develop with the team must be in your DNA.
- Execute the cash clarification activities for defined customers
- Support cash clarification employees within the team
- You will be processing payments and registering disputes
- Work closely with- and learn about Accounts Receivables
- Communicate with other OTC teams and our customers across different markets
What you’ll need
- You are proactive and eager to learn
- You want to start or develop your career
- You define yourself by being supportive and positive
- You are good at giving feedback and status updates
- You are attentive to details and like to think out of the box
- You have fluent language skills in English and communicative Polish. Knowledge of other languages such as German, French or Spanish would be an asset – but is not necessary.
- You will work in SAP – we do not require knowledge of this tool, but it would be an asset.
- Being able to work 25 – 40 h per week for a 1-year internship duration with the possibility to extend.
What you’ll get in return
We will give you full training for this position and give you flexible working hours! This is not an ordinary internship – your ideas will be valued. There’s a pool of knowledge here that will take you to the next level of growing and developing yourself.
Learn from the best and we’ll help you to leverage your career. Watch here how Daniel did it. His journey in Signify started as an apprentice.
Read here another example of how Signify contributes to taking your career one step further.
Do you want to kickstart your career? Apply now!
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.