Job ID: 6693
Would you like to be a part of Nordea’s Employer Branding team, working on raising our visibility as an employer of choice for both prospective talents and internal audiences? An opportunity has arisen for a creative, driven EB Specialist to join the team and drive cross regional initiatives.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
You’ll join the EB team, working closely with Nordea’s Talent Acquistion and alongside highly qualified specialists from different areas of expertise. As an EB Specialist, you’ll play an invaluable role in contributing to the dynamic growth of Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participating in the creation and implementation of our EB strategy, with focus on building a recognizable Nordea brand in our key hiring locations
- Working closely with TA teams to understand hiring demand and plan talent conversion focused attraction initatives
- Conceptualize and drive recruitment marketing campaigns with view of creating healthy pipelines
- Managing EB content calendar activations across relevant channels and platforms, both externally and internally
- Propose, develop and implement internal programs and tools to drive employee engagement
- Measuring impact of EB projects, analysing impact and formulating insights for further actions
You’ll be joining a dynamic, energized and fun team of professionals. This role can be based out of Warsaw, Gdynia or Lodz, depending on candidate’s preferences.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- 2 years of relevant experience in either recruitment marketing, communications or related projects, with a proven record of delivery
- Avid social media user, with a good sense for channels in the context of recruitment, attraction and employer branding
- Superb communication skills, written and verbal
- Creativity, willingness to try out approaches outside of the status quo, while reacting to changing external conditions
- Proactiveness, drive, and passion for the EB domain
- Ability to work independently, while managing often conflicting priorities
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 25/02/2022.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: privacy-policy.2021.pdf (nordea.com)
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.