Job ID: 17648
We are looking for an employee in Structured Loan and Collateral Services PL Team, to deliver an outstanding service, assume full ownership for your development and act proactively to understand your part of the value chain. This is a great opportunity for you to focus on value creation and show good co-operation with colleagues, and internal partners.
Would you like to work for the biggest corporate customers? We are now looking for a Credit Officer to provide effective and efficient middle-and back office support to Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial & Business Banking and Financial Institutions.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office.
The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Structured Loan&Collateral Services PL 1 team. We add value by effective and efficient middle-and back office support to Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial & Business Banking and Financial Institutions. As the Credit Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in working closely together with the product units. We bring our expertise within the areas of credit, collateral, shipping and loan administration, as well as credit process support to enable daily business with the customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking responsibility for the registration, service and lifecycle management of loans
- Maintaining customer information
- Analysing data provided by stakeholders
- Cooperating with relevant stakeholders in Nordic countries and contributing to credit processes and customer service, in order to maintain a great customer relationship
- Supporting and co-ordinating customers’ yearly credit reviews, and contributing to credit decisions and review credit data to ensure compliance with internal guidelines
- Participating in a department projects, driving quality and delivery
You’ll join a team where an interesting and responsible job meets great atmosphere. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Show a flexible and result-oriented approach, with strong focus on quality
- Are a team player with a service-minded attitude, who can work independently, as well as in a team
- Show drive and high ambition, with the capability and desire to work in a dynamic and hectic environment
Your experience and background:
- Advanced knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Experience in handling loans would be an asset
- Finance related university degree or equivalent professional experience would be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 18/05/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: nordea.com/en/doc/nordea-privacy-policy-for-applicants.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.