We’re looking for Intern to join our Credit Management team in Łódź.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As an Intern you will join Credit Management team. You’ll deepen your knowledge and deliver meaningful results. We’ll invest in you, so you can build on your strengths and develop new ones. We value the new ideas that you bring. In turn, you get to work with the best people in our industry. We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
You’ll be part of the Credit Management team, so willingness to learn and develop with the team must be in your DNA. A couple of example activities in which you will be involved:
• Investigating on the creditworthiness of our customers and releasing orders from credit hold for a variety of European markets
• Collecting financial information needed by senior credit analysts to determine the creditworthiness of a borrowing company or individuals
• Supporting credit managers with handling credit analysis and month end closure (MEC) related activities
• Close collaboration with our divisions for Accounts Receivable (debt management) and Cash Application
• Communication with other OTC teams and our order desk employees across different markets to solve ongoing financial issues (we work with ERP SAP SD/FI modules)
• You are proactive and eager to learn and have a free capacity
• You are an open-minded student of Finance and Accounting
• You are attentive to details and like to think out of the box in the areas of business insurance policies while using innovative financial risk management tools
• You are interested in financial analysis and modern ways of mitigating risks of non-payments and improving corporate cash flows
• You have fluent language skills in English and communicative Polish. Knowledge of additional European languages (German, Russian, French) would be an asset
What you’ll get in return…
• Flexible working hours and home office possibility
• Connected and ergonomic office with different areas to work as you need • Young and international place of work
• Lot of internal social events
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!