Job ID: 14550
Would you like to have an opportunity to work and develop in securities transfer and settlement area? We are now looking for a Assistant / Service Operations Officer to be a part of skilled team providing high quality and efficient support for Nordea’s customers.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Manual Securities Transfer & Settlement Team. We are responsible for securities transfers of instruments like equities or bonds. We cooperate with our coleques from many teams within Nordea, brokers, Nordic and foregin banks to provide the best service to our clients.
As Assistant / Service Operations Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in our team having opportunity to learn new processes and gaining knowlage how securities transfer market works. Moreover working with us you will have a chance to implement your improvement and ideas.
What you’ll be doing:
- Free of payment and delivery vs payment transfers of share/ bonds
- Reconcialing unmatched trades internally or with our stakeholders
- Taking part in various projects (relating processes or team areas)
We cover processes for Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Norway.
You’ll join a young, ambitious, responsible group of people willing to help and advise in every situation always act with the customer’s needs in mind. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are passionate about doing a great job
- Have Customer orientated mindset
- Are excited about bringing your ideas to the table
- Are honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others
Your experience and background:
- Good knowledge of English language, both oral and written
- University degree (finance, economy) or equivalent professional experience will be an asset
- Need to be a team player with a mindset of delivering for common good
- Take ownership in your areas of responsibility, but work well with others as well
- Analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Pro-active approach to ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers
- Drive stakeholder collaboration to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 19/02/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.