Job ID: 13391
Welcome to a team that is truly passionate about our client service!
Would you like to broaden your knowledge in safekeeping area? We are now looking for a Assistant Service Operations Officer to join our RCS Safekeeping Accounts Maintenance Team.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Safekeeping Accounts Maintenance team. We add value by providing high quality service and efficient support for Nordea’s customers. As Assistant Service Operations Officer you’ll play a valuable role in a team responsible for safekeeping accounts maintenance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Opening, changing and closing safekeeping accounts for retail, corporate and institutional clients.
- Bookings of transactions.
- Contributing to improvements of our processes.
- Collaborate with colleagues within RCS and outside the unit.
- Participate in and/or drive projects within our team’s and unit’s scope.
You’ll join a RCS Safekeeping Accounts Maintenance Team where you’ll have the opportunity gain the knowledge in safekeeping area – we are responsible for safekeeping accounts maintenance on all four nordic markets!. Moreover working wit us you will have a chance to implement your improvement ideas. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have Customer orientated mindset.
- Are excited about bringing your ideas to the table.
- Are honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others.
Your experience and background:
- Good knowledge of English language, both oral and written.
- Good computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Team player with a mindset of delivering for common good.
- Take ownership in your areas of responsibility, but work well with others as well.
- Analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 03/03/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: privacy-policy.2021.pdf (nordea.com)
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.