Job ID: 19696
Would you like to gain knowledge in anti-money laundering and build your future career in a fast-paced banking international environment? We are now looking for a AML & Sanctions Processing Officer in Know Your Customer – Swedish Speaker to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the KYC Academy Poland Team 1 team. We add value by creating group-wide solutions to fight financial crime. As an AML & Sanctions Processing Officer in Know Your Customer, you’ll play a valuable role in supporting our mission to make sure that as a Nordea we are delivering best quality of services towards our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collect, investigate and analyse customer activities, patterns and behaviour
- Create and update customer profiles in accordance with/to KYC requirements
- Risk factors analysis
- Deliver high quality Enhanced Due Diligence reviews on High Risk customers
- Contribute to improving quality and efficiency of KYC process
You’ll join a dynamic work environment and multicultural team of business oriented people that care for each other and the customers. The role is based in Łódź; Gdańsk.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
- To succeed in this role, we believe that you have an analytical mind of a team player who:
- Has Swedish language skills on C1/C2 level
- Has English on communicative level, other languages are an advantage
- Has graduated secondary school or university
- Displays a bright mind open for new challenges
- Has a customer focused approach
- Has an ability to adapt and learn new procedures
Experience in Know Your Customer / Financial Crime / Anti Money Laundering (AML) area and advanced VBA knowledge is an advantage.
What we offer you:
- We offer stable employment in a multinational environment (along with its benefits e.g. for seniority-additional days off-Nordea Loyalty Club)
- Flexible working hybrid model (currently 1 day in the office per week on average)
- Beside the job-related training & learning, many internal and external trainings including possibility to join ICA Certification
- Early birds and night owls are part of the team, so we offer flexible working hours (starting from 6:00-8:00)
- Other benefits: life insurance (Generali), sports card, medical healthcare, PPE (Employee Pension Program), WorkSmile platform, Christmas & Easter & holidays subsidy, reimbursement for glasses
- Want to take a true charge of your own career? This is possible with us as we offer personalized career paths and Leaders who can guide you in your development
- Keen on running? Interested in wellbeing? Or how about volunteering? This is just a sneak peek of our inside communities but we’re sure you’ll find the one!
- ‘Great team atmosphere’ is not only a catchline, this is how we really perceive vibrations in our department
Our Nordic roots oblige us to foster to work-life balance approach. If you heard about Scandinavian work culture-trust us, it really works in Nordea!
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 02/10/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/nordea-privacy-policy-for-applicants.pdf.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.