CORNING OPTICAL COMMUNICATIONS is a comprehensive provider of industry-leading optical solutions for communications networks. Corning OC is wholly owned by Corning Incorporated, founded in 1851 at Corning, N.Y. Corning employs over 50.000 people in over 100 plants and offices worldwide.
Location: Strykow, Poland, 30 minutes from Łódź center – arrives to plant city bus 60C line.
CORNING OPTICAL COMMUNICATIONS POLSKA SP. Z O.O.
is looking candidates for the position:
- Logging all new information and provide scheduled reports for coordination and reporting purposes
- Understanding of Schedule progressing and updating during project execution
- Evaluating project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas
- Assisting to refine tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project requirements as scheduled
- Interacting with project team and task managers to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or an engineering discipline
- Highly developed analytical and communication skills
- Experience with MS Project and various execution methodologies such as waterfall, agile & sprint and lean or last planning would be an asset
- Employment contract through temporary work agency
- Working experience in a large global company
- Opportunities for personal development
- Competitive salary based on qualification and experience
- Benefits package, including medical care and OK System
- Friendly work environment
Please apply in English by sending CV to email@example.com with Project Scheduler at the email’s title.
Źródło: Informacje firmy CORNING OPTICAL COMMUNICATIONS