Job ID: 8263
Would you like to explore Securities lending Settlement area and have direct impact on trade execution? We are now looking for a Service Operations Officer to to strengthen our settlement team.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Securities Lending Settlement team. We add value by being responsible for securities lending settlement of instruments like equities and bonds. As Service Operations Officer you’ll play a valuable role in cooperation with custodians, brokers, agents, middle and front office to provide the best service to our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
• Daily settlement of securities lending securities.
• Investigating, amending and matching transactions that have not settled automatically.
• Investigating and resolving discrepancies between Nordea and custodian’s accounting books both cash and securities (reconciliation of securities).
• Creating/changing standard settlement instructions.
• Taking part in various projects (implementing both banking legislation and process changes).
• Collaborating with Front office and Global Collateral team in order to get trades settled.
You’ll join a team that helps lending securities to various financial institutions. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that:
• You have analytical and strong problem-solving mindset
• You focus on details combined with seeing wider perspective
• You are not afraid taking part in various discussions
• Working under pressure is not a problem for you
Your experience and background:
• Finance related university degree or equivalent professional experience will be an asset
• Good command of English (both spoken and written) – at least B2 level
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 14/06/2022.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: privacy-policy.2021.pdf (nordea.com)
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.