Would you like to be part of an exciting project that involves cross border training and transferring knowledge from the Nordics? Do you want to build a new team of specialists responsible for a close cooperation with our front office stakeholders? If yes, it may be a perfect opportunity for you!
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
BPPL Proprietary Holding is a brand-new team with an ambition of becoming a group of specialists responsible for Nordea’s proprietary holdings and corporate actions. We are aiming to run knowledge transfer in parallel with the process improvement activities. As a Service Operations Officer you will have direct impact on simplification and harmonization of transferred tasks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Facilitating global mandatory and voluntary corporate events
- Processing and booking of corporate actions and income distribution
- Reconciliation and investigation of corporate actions proceeding
- The corporate action side of securities lending
- Managing market claims
- Communicating with numerous stakeholders
- Participating in the projects related to the team’s capability
You’ll join a fun, collaborative and dynamic team. Please note the role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have an analytical mindset and a drive to deliver in accordance with short deadlines
- Have strong communication skills enabling effective professional communication English languages
- Have direct and proactive attitude
- Have strong interest in the securities areas
- Are a strong team player with a flexible and an open-minded mind-set
Desired experience and background:
- Experience in an international environment, preferably in similar business area
- University degree in fields of banking, finance, mathematics or any similar fields would be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07.10.2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.