Interested in joining a growth company, developing yourself and learning more about the newest technologies in the field of Robotic Process Automation? Then I suggest you continue reading!
Digital Workforce is a rapidly growing Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) service company operating in Northern- & Central Europe, UK and USA. Our mission is to improve knowledge -based work and business productivity by leaving dull routines to digital workers and freeing up humans to more creative and meaningful tasks. Overall, we are now a team of over 200 and growing fast!
And now a bit more about the position we are currently hoping to fill at our office in Łódź, Poland:
As Security Manager you will be responsible for preparing, implementing and communicating Information Security Policies, processes and controls according to ISO/IEC 27001 standard, assessing and designing security architecture for various cloud services as well as solving and reporting information security incidents. This means you will be in close interaction with your colleagues coordinating the information security risks management, managing the overall information security roadmap and providing information security awareness training to organization personnel. You will also participate in sales process by e.g. reviewing customers security requirements and expectations
To succeed , candidate should have several years of experience within the information security and IT system management. Ideal candidate would have know-how of technical requirements related to information security, regulatory compliance development, such as GDPR, and overall information security governance.
We would prefer knowledge on following areas:
· – Understanding and practical experience of ISO 27001 standard and controls
· – Practical competence of implementing security solutions such as access management, log management and network security
· – Knowledge on public cloud services such as Microsoft Azure
· – Knowledge on RPA and DevOps methodologies and tools
· – CISSP or CISM or relevant certification is an asset
· – Super interesting working environment with lot of exciting opportunities and room to develop
What we provide:
– Great office location
– Chill out room
– Flexible working hours and remote work
– Private medical care
– Co-financed medical care for family members
– FitProfit sport card
– Co-financed parking or public transport ticket “migawka”
– Glasses co-financing
– Trainings / Knowledge sharing sessions
– Super interesting working environment with lot of exciting opportunities and room to develop
– Great, fun team who are true professionals in what they do
– Growth company committed to learning and involving all team members
– International company, ability to work with multicultural teams.
To apply please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://careers.digitalworkforce.eu/jobs/946015-security-manager | https://careers.digitalworkforce.eu/jobs/946015-security-manager ]
Please note that we will start interviews as soon as potential candidates are identified.