Job ID: 6132
Would you like to join a team that delivers key support to Nordea’s Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP)? We are now looking for Process Officer/Specialist to join our team to deliver key business support to GFCP in a smart and standardised way, enabling the AML specialists to focus most of their time and energy to improve our defence and prevent financial crime.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP). We add value by delivering standardised and efficient business support to GFCP thereby supporting Nordea as a safe and trusted bank. As a Process Officer/Specialist you will play a valuable role in delivering standardised and best practice business support.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handling invoices, IT approvals and access rights: maintain and update content, GFCP Distribution lists etc.
- Being an Excel Savvy to automate reporting, creating reports, create dashboards, macros, Power Queries, etc.
- Reoccurring data uploads to tools (RMT v3, WMS, RCT, SRU Case mgmt., QCT and other)
- Collect and consolidate input for reporting
- Resource Management: reconciliation and maintenance of numbers
- Workplace Management Support
- Update/maintain static pages, org charts etc.
- Create sites (migration, folder structure, naming conventions)
- Maintain sites (access rights, continuous updates)
- Publishing and updating content (staff news, Intra article etc.)
- Working on Nordea internal reporting systems (e.g. Buy&Pay)
- Working with Nordea’s People Data
You’ll join a new team and you will get a genuine chance to impact the success and direction of the team. The role is based in Gdańsk; Łódź.
Although you will be joining GFCP, this role is not strictly processing one, you can expect to work flexible hours.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Possess supportive mindset
- Proactively seek improvement opportunities
- Have attention to details
- Enjoy collaboration
- Comfortable with semi-repetitive tasks
Your experience and background:
- Excellent Excel skills – as a must (pivot tables and charts, basic data analysis in Power Query, Excel for collaboration – data validation, file protection etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Sharepoint operation and configuration would be an asset
If you are good in at least one of these areas, apply!
Submit your application no later than 13/02/2022.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: privacy-policy.2021.pdf (nordea.com)
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.