The role purpose:
Provide exact and reliable analytics for costing/pricing decision making to ensure an efficient and qualitative customer service to contribute to fulfilling contractual agreements, meet/exceed satisfaction levels, reduce lead time to customers and minimise costs.
· Run regular pricing updates
· Perform pricing calculator (PC) checks plus do plant consolidation
· Run special edition pricing (LPE) Calculations
· Perform price calculator (PC) discussion with customer HQ (OC)
· Ensure communication with customer service (CS) and product development (PD) on PC
· Develop and maintain pricing Handbook.
· Prepare and update following reports:
· Monthly Forecast report
· Market share Report
· Volume Tracker
· SFDC update
· Internal & external Ad-hoc reports
· Contribute to Customer Newsletter and internal newsletter.
· Participate in preparing tender submission file
· Coordinate PD input
· Prepare necessary costing data and analysis
· Support tender portfolio analysis.
· Work on continuous improvement of processes and reports
· Bridge + PowerPoint preparation
· Run plant and portfolio profitability analysis
· Leakages avoidance.
· 0 (i.e. post-internship) – 5 years’ experience in a comparable commercial environment
· University Degree in Quantitative studies or/and analytical mindset
· Strong Excel skills
· Reporting experience
· MS Office and Business IT Systems
· Fast learner
· Comfortable with big data
· Eager to learn and progress
· Strong ownership skills
· Able to summarize complex data into a comprehensive format
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Responsible and interesting work in an international environment
· The possibility of conducting various projects
· A rich social package (including the possibility of funding for summer trips and for learning foreign languages)
· Access to the MultiSport Card Program
· Free private medical insurance, accident insurance.
To apply for this offer please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org