Dział finansowy w firmie McCormick Shared Services poszukuje komunikatywnej osoby, która pomoże w codziennej pracy działu finansowego. Oko do szczegółów, chęć pracy z danymi w systemie SAP, dobra znajomość programu Excel i języka angielskiego – tego oczekujemy od kandydatów na poniższe stanowisko. W zamian oferujemy elastyczne godziny pracy, możliwość postawienia pierwszych kroków w dużej organizacji, sympatyczny zespół, dobrą kawę w przyjaźnie zaaranżowanym biurze i referencje na życzenie pracownika. Wszelkie CV (w j. angielskim) proszę kierować na adres email@example.com w tytule podając nazwę stanowiska oraz swoje imię i nazwisko.
SCHOLARSHIPS IN FINANCE DEPARTMENT
McCormick Shared Services Łódź
Due to our constant growth at McCormick Shared Services we are currently looking for a Student or Graduate to join Master Data project as a Trainee. We will encourage you to learn about our business, gather first working experience and contribute as a team member.
You will participate in:
– Supporting master data maintenance requests
– Checking data and ensuring proper information entry
– Working on recognizable Client’s Data accounts
– Regular check-ups with the US team which is a chance to put your language skills in motion!
We give you a chance to:
– Learn on the job how to work in one of the most popular business systems – SAP
– Use in practice and learn on the job how to work on Excel files
– Communicate with our business departments, including native English speaking team in the US
– Check yourself in our international working environment and see if you have a taste for our business
– Interest in business processes, logical thinking, ability to organise own work
– Excellent English skills, any other language will be a plus
– IT competencies, some earlier Excel working experience preferred
– Communication skills – to receive knowledge, communicate while working in the project but also to fit our people oriented work culture
– Temporary order agreement for 5-6 weeks
– Hourly based salary
– Flexible hours
– Friendly work environment, both support and freedom in the way you work
– Experience that can open the door to your career
Who are we?
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
Źródło: Informacje firmy McCormick