The ABB Global Trainee Program (GTP) for Finance and Business Control is designed for recent graduates who are looking for an international career in the finance and business control sector. During the Global Trainee Program you will be exposed to a variety of ABB operations in different countries (cross-functional, cross-divisional) – all of which have a positive impact on the world around us. The program comprises training in the form of hands-on working experience and “off-the-job” formal training days, making the GTP the perfect start to your career.
Project Finance Intern
– Supporting Project Profitability Finance Team in their regular activities;
– Driving project margin reporting process;
– Monitoring data completeness and correctness;
– Managing and developing tools and reports;
– Participating in period end closing process;
– Supporting Business Unit in financial analysis;
– Delivering ad-hoc reports.
– Undergraduate or postgraduate student, willing to work at least 4 days a week;
– Strong analytical skills, ability to identify and solve problems;
– Good communication skills;
– Good organization skills;
– Advanced Excel skills;
– Experience in SAP will be an advantage;
– Good written and spoken English skills.
– An interesting internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
– Training in SAP and reporting systems;
– Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
– Excellent working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Źródło: Informacje firmy ABB