The ABB Global Trainee Program (GTP) for Finance and Business Control is designed for recent graduates who are looking for an international career in the finance and business control sector. During the Global Trainee Program you will be exposed to a variety of ABB operations in different countries (cross-functional, cross-divisional) – all of which have a positive impact on the world around us. The program comprises training in the form of hands-on working experience and “off-the-job” formal training days, making the GTP the perfect start to your career.
The assignments are of six months each; they include:
The first 6 months are spent at the ABB office in your home country. Thereafter, you will have the opportunity to move to ABB’s Headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland for another 6 months, where you will gain an overview of ABB’s operations and work on a more strategic level in one of our finance group functions. Finally, the third assignment, which may last 6-12 months, will bring you to yet another country to gain further international experience and increase your responsibility. After successful completion of the program, you will be offered a permanent position in one of our local units in your home country.
Your assignments will give you an insight into the following areas:
– Operational Controlling: accounting and reporting according to US-GAAP guidelines, rolling forecast reporting, business and product features, project controlling and analysis, cash flow management, financial and risk analysis;
– Strategic Controlling and Finance: value creation and shareholder value, business planning and evaluation, strategic planning and development;
– Personal Development: corporate mission and values, international and virtual teamwork, leadership and management skills, presentation, communication and motivational skills, innovation and creativity.
We are looking for individuals who meet this profile:
– Recent graduates (MSc level studies or equivalent) with good grades in the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related majors;
– no more than 1.5 years of relevant work experience;
– Fluency in English (additional languages welcome;
– Global mindset, with a passion to work in diverse cultures;
– Mature, balanced personality with good communication skills;
– Team player who is flexible and open to new ideas.
We offer a challenging and exciting job in an international, multidisciplinary environment. As a member of a company with global operations, your personal development will benefit from opportunities offered by a global company including training of personal skills, early responsibilities, worldwide professional contacts, and international assignments with limited duration inside the ABB Group.
Find out more about the trainee program for Finance & Business Control by using the following link: http://new.abb.com/careers/opportunities/graduates-entry-level/trainee-programs/finance-gtp
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application via our online careers tool.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Źródło: Informacje firmy ABB